Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It means..

> It's mean..
>
>
> Do you know what is family?
>
> Do you really understand what is behind the word family?
>
> It gives me a shock when I know the answer.
>
> So long I never realize I don't know the real
>
> Meaning of family..........
>
> Here Is The Answer ........... FAMILY =
>
>
> (F)ather
>
> (A)nd
>
> (M)other
>
> (I)
>
> (L)ove
>
> (Y)ou
>
>
> WHY does a man want to have a WIFE? Because:
>
> (W)ashing
>
> (I)roning
>
> (F)ood
>
> (E)ntertainment
>
>
> WHY does a woman want to have a HUSBAND?
>
> because:
>
> (H)ousing
>
> (U)nderstanding
>
> (S)haring
>
> (B)uying
>
> (A)nd
>
> (N)ever
>
> (D)emanding
>
>
>
> Do you know that a simple 'HELLO' can be a sweet one?
>
> Especially from your love one. (I mean not only from the boyfriend/girlfriend).
>
> The word HELLO means :
>
> (H)ow are you?
>
> (E)verything all right?
>
> (L)ike to hear from you
>
> (L)ove to see you soon!
>
> (O)bviously, I miss you ..
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment